Fireball World's, Chilly bowl, Screwball, So much goin' on!

There is a lot of sailing going on this week end and a month before the season is finished. My reality is I'm working for my living this week end and so must miss the Chili Bowl. Also this weekend, in fact this very minute is the Fireball class' Screwball Regatta. So, I think it is timely to have a look at some of the superb photography taken of the Fireball 2007 World Championship which just concluded in a stunningly beautiful Swiss setting. Joe Jospe and Tom Egli (pictured at left) were two of the fortunate Montreal Sailors and Canadians attending. I'll try and post more of the great photos for any of you, who may be working like me, or just need a quick fix before getting another chance on the water. Sail hard!

Comments

Popular Posts