Fast Ride: Vid of SB3 in Dublin Bay

I've been doing a bit of epoxy work on the keel to hull joint of the Shark. While on the hard, I couldn't resist going up the hill to catch a view of the first practice race for the Good Neighbours Series. Racing is starting this week on both Lac St. Louis and Lac des Deux Montagnes. I should be in the water after this week end. While I don't have shots of the practice racing, here is an inspiring pedal to the metal ride to motivate us.
- Ralph, Montreal Sailing

Comments

  1. Best of luck to everyone at Montreal Sailing from Sharkbait Racing and good sailing for the season ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ric. Congrats on your success in the SB3! You guys made one of the most exciting videos I have watched. I had to share it. Good way to get psyched for our races.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts