Surfin' the blog by phone!




Heeyyyy! You really can surf online with a phone.

I just spent some time on the blog with an iphone. Yeah, you have to scroll a lot and resize text to get optimal viewing. I scrolled horizontally to focus just on the articles and pictures. Still, right off the start it was workable and pretty cool. I like the idea of pulling the phone out of my pocket and checking for a read or whatever. It isn't nearly as good as a laptop or desktop widescreen, but so convenient when you really want to check something important, like catching the latest news on Montreal Sailing. Sometime, I will have to try posting from the phone. Maybe, I'll work that out in time for the Shark World's. Only if the our racin' gets better first though!

Modern times, I'm in!


Comments

Popular Posts